Cold, cold run.

>> Monday, February 16, 2015

Saturday morning, I decided to run to the Y and meet Pharmie and the boys there. It was windy and cold. My eyelashes started to freeze together when I would blink, and I could see ice forming on my cheeks on my facial stubble. But I made it just fine. I tweeted this shortly after getting to the Y:


After doing the math, it was more like only -28.


Sorry for missing a word. I was still cold. And blood-flow was going elsewhere at the moment.

But really, after 6.4 miles of running on SUPER popular running trails, I spotted NO other runners. And actually only 2 walkers. The trails were dead.

But maybe thats because all of the other "crazies" were here:



A friend tweeted this to me, saying "Why do I think you were probably part of this?!" The news article online starts with "A severely underdressed group of people ran through downtown Minneapolis today..." Ha! I *SHOULD* have been a part of this!

Here's a link to the video, and the underwear-clad runners can be seen in the first 60 seconds.



Stay warm everyone! Happy running!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.