Friday Funny 879: Workout Without Exercising

>> Friday, February 27, 2015

Here are 10 good tips on how to LOOK like you're working out at the gym without actually exercising:



Check out more funny things posted all day long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

p.s. I've haven't mentioned anything about this here, but I'm in a exhibition that's opening tomorrow night. The show was the idea of CVA Action, a non-profit (that I'm the vice president of) that is working to keep the community of artists together from the recently closed College of Visual Arts. It's a juried show, so I wasn't just let in because I'm the vice president. We'll be hosting an opening reception tomorrow along with an after party at a wine bar right next door. If you're a local and want to stop into downtown Minneapolis near Sex World tomorrow night, then check out some details on my Photo Blog. I'd love to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.