Friday Funny 943: New Forms of Payment (and funny links)

>> Friday, June 26, 2015





"Ummm, I'd like to pay with an open-mouth kiss, please."   *slurping noises*

Like I do every few weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

Running high-five fail.

What's your excuse.

Yoga poses.

Never throw in the towel.

This could be us...

[VIDEO] A "hard body of the day" of a women doing overhead squats with her friend.

[GIF] Some sweet soccer ball skills.

I need this t-shirt for the gym.

Hang this super motivational poster in you workout room.

[GIF] Treadmills are rude.

Sweet bike.

When you own a gym, you get to put things like this on the sign.

Non-Athletic Funnies:

Truth.

Grounds for divorce.

Have you ever been this drunk?

A new drinking game.

I just want pizza and a nice body.

Parenting.

Another parenting comic from LunarBaboon.

"Yes, I would like pizza as a topping for my pizza."

I need this coffee mug.

The most romantic sex move. #TrueLove

Sex tips. Kinda.

Because I'm broke, these are my weekend plans.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with 2 weeks of workouts tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.