Friday Funny 1028: Husbands

>> Friday, December 25, 2015

I found some of the following images in a gallery about how "husbands can't follow directions." Correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of these show that the husband WAS following directions, and the directions were not made clear by the wife. (Or maybe I'm too much of a husband to understand the issue in some of these...)

































So he screwed up in the "tea" one, the "donut" one, and the "cat food" one, but in the other 13, he did what was asked. What do you want from us, wives?!?

More funny things posted all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.