Easter on Instagram (and more)

>> Monday, March 28, 2016

Here are a few pics from the weekend from my Instagram acct:


"The boys are in heaven."


"Cousins fighting for position..." They both wanted to help Grandma with the fruit.


"Best. Easter. Ever."

That last one was at my in-laws. My wife's cousin is a firefighter for my wife's hometown (population 199). He brought out a firetruck and let the kids all play with the hose. And they went for a ride too. Here's a picture looking through the back window of the cab as my niece pulls on the cord to blare the horn:




Easter egg hunt.


Passed out 10 minutes into our 2 hour ride home.
(That's cat shit all over his knee - the sign of a good time on the farm.)

We got home and the boys hunted for their Easter baskets. Charlie found his behind his crib, and he came out with a chocolate egg and a smile:




"The boys got lots of treats and some head lamps from the Easter Bunny!"

Follow me on Instagram as stevestenzel.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.