First Ride in 3 Months!

>> Saturday, July 09, 2016

Yesterday, I rode nearly 14 miles! My PT told me to try it. I got out the Chariot and pulled the boys "the long way" to the gym:



Then we went to Menards (for stuff to fix up our basement after having our lead water line replaced with copper), and then we headed home. Afterwards, I Instagrammed this:


"PT gave me the green light to ride (first time in nearly 3 months), but no
aggressive aero position. So I grabbed my mountain bike and loaded up
the boys for some errands: to the gym, to Menards, and back home. Nearly
14 miles of hauling these 2 rascals around (at approximately 0.0 mph).
#HighAngleSelfies #MakeTheCleavageLookGood"


My referred pain down my leg and my lower back felt OK last night and this morning! There was a little extra tightness in my back, but NO extra pain in my leg, and that's the goal right now: get rid of that referred pain. I COULD be running in a few weeks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.