New Acupuncture

>> Monday, July 25, 2016

So after my last acupuncture appointment at Magna mid-June, we all learned that Magna was closing. It was a sad day. Robert (my favorite needle-jockey [I don't know if he likes to be called that or not so let's not let this catch on]) decided that the closing of Magna was the jolt he needed to go out on his own. Here's part of a note he sent to his former Magna clients earlier this month:

I am happy to announce that my new acupuncture practice, Taproot Acupuncture, has an official location and opening date...

Together with Tara Schug and Teddy McCann, formerly Magna’s talented chiropractor and massage therapist respectively, I am very excited to continue offering the collaborative model of health care we are so passionate about! This had been our intention all along, but it was proving to difficult to find a space that was both suitable and ready to operate. Well, last week we found just that in a space in Northeast Minneapolis! Conveniently located just off of the New Brighton Blvd exit on 35w, the new location is at 1915 Broadway St NE and will offer free designated parking, larger treatment rooms, and a family-friendly reception area. Although we will all continue to run our businesses separately, we will be maintaining an overall brand for ourselves as Element Wellness Group.

Here are his new hours and info:

MWF - 8am - 4pm
TTh - 1 - 7pm
Sat - By Appointment

Robert Crane LAc, DiplOM
Taproot Acupuncture
at Element Wellness Group
1915 Broadway St. NE • Mpls, MN 55413
P. (612)999-5894
robert@elementmpls.com
www.elementmpls.com/

I sort of realized how much Robert was helping me once he WASN'T helping me any more. After Magna closed, my healing started to plateau. But now I started seeing Robert in his new location. The waiting room area is still under construction, but his room is all set up nicely:



When I went to see him last week, I complained about my shoulder from my first swim in recent months, and he worked that area too.


Working on my lower back/disc/sacrum issues.


Shoulder needles. Robert grinned when he told me he got
the little naked guy in the photo in the background because he knows I like him.


Some cupping after the acupuncture.


He was super proud of that dark coloring on my upper back.


I look like a Super Nintendo controller.

So check out Robert at 1915 Broadway NE: robert@elementmpls.com or (612)999-5894. Tell him I sent you, and he'll probably give you no discount what-so-ever. Because that's how special I am.

See you next week, Robert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.