My 2015 Duathlon and Triathlon Rank

>> Saturday, September 17, 2016

So I grabbed these screenshots back in January, and sort of forgot about them. Now that Ironman Wisconsin was last week, we can pretty much put the triathlon season to bed for 2016 in the midwest, and I can say that it's been my first year without a multisport race since 2005. My last triathlon was 13 months ago at the North Mankato Triathlon where I raced as an "elite" for the first time.

In 2015, I think I raced 2 dus and 2 tris that were "scored" but USAT (the Oakdale Du, Duathlon National Championships, Capital City Tri, and the Life Time Tri). Here was my 2015 age group ranking (30-34) according to USAT:

MINNESOTA TRI RANKING: 14 out of 184:



MIDWEST TRI RANKING: 50 out of 839: (this is page 3 of names)



MINNESOTA DU RANKING: 5 out of 12:



MIDWEST DU RANKING: 8 out of 54:



I don't have anything to add to my triathlon ranking.

But there are 2 things I want to note with regards to my duathlon ranking. First, I know the 4 guys ahead of me in Minnesota, and I couldn't be happier to be outranked by just those 4. They're studs! Secondly, look at how awesome Minnesota is: I was 5th in MN, and once you figure in all 8 states in the "midwest region" for USAT, I only drop THREE more places. In the 7 other midwest states, only 3 people had a better du ranking than me! Rock on, Minnesota!

Here's to another good multisport season in 2017 after a break in 2016! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.