Friday Funny 1179: Politics

>> Friday, November 11, 2016

On Wednesday morning, I logged in to Facebook to see myself tagged in this image:



Nick was one of the couple of guys with me on my trip to Israel nearly 3 years ago. He snapped that photo of me in Timna National Park. Here were some of the initial comments on the photo:


(Adi was our tour guide as we were in Israel, so I had to tag her.)

I commented farther down "This is the best possible use for that photo."

That photo came from this post where we went mountain biking in Timna and down into THEE oldest copper mine in the world. Here were a few pics from that post:


Biking through Timna National Park.


Me with part of "Solomon's Pillars" in the background.


Biking across a tiny trail through a natural spring-fed pond
in the desert in Timna just a few miles from Egypt.


Down in a 5,000 - 6,000 year old copper mine.

I wanna go back. Now. Here's my "Israel Trip" tag that goes back through a few pages of pics from my time over there.

Oh, and in other "political funny" news, here's this:



More funny things on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.