Video from the Donut Mile

>> Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Alright, this is funny. Caroline (one of the "1/2 donut challenge" runners) took some video of the "full donut challenge" and posted it on Instagram. We were being so competitive and going so fast, but LOOK AT HOW SLOW AND PAINFUL THIS LOOKS:


Direct link: youtu.be/dKKD58iF8KY

This could have been donut #3, but I think it was our 4th and final because the 3 of us came in lined up as seen in that one photo from my race report. What a horribly gross good time. Everyone I talked to doesn't want to do it again, so maybe this was the 2nd and final year of this race.

If you missed it, here's my funny "donut mile" race report with lots of fun pictures. I still feel a bit gross when thinking about it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.