Semi-Wordless Wednesday: The Tutti Frutti Shorts are DYING!

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2017

On Saturday, I noted that I wore my Tutti Frutti shorts to a waterpark. Well, my sister-in-law pointed out a hole in them as I was walking up the stairs in front of her.


Right near my crack.


Showing that skin can be seen through it.

I think I "burned" a hole in it from going down too many waterslides.

The good news is that in triathlons and duathlons, I wear tri shorts underneath these. So they're not TOTALLY done just yet...

2 comments:

drdave 12:44 PM, February 15, 2017  

Say it isn't so......

But, it might just be time to let them go. They're so yesterday, anyway!

Shinianen 3:16 PM, February 15, 2017  

Oh no! The end of an era!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.