Weekend Waterpark!

>> Saturday, February 11, 2017

My in-laws treated the families of all their kids to a night at a hotel/waterpark in Owatonna, MN. (The Holiday Inn with the "Great Serengeti" waterpark inside.) Here are 6 quick pics from last night and this morning:


My wife and son after a fun ride down the slide.


Me and Henry!


Mama and Charlie!


LOOK AT MY WIFE IN HER HOT BIKINI!
(And oh yeah, I wore my Tutti Frutti shorts.)


Charlie figured out the secret to winning Skee Ball.


My in-laws with their 5 grandkids!

Thanks for the fun night, Bryan and Monica! As Henry was showering off before we had to leave a few hours ago, he was crying and saying "but I don't WANT to leave! It's too fun here!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.