Friday Funny 1271: Mother's Day Cards

>> Friday, May 12, 2017

Don't freak out... but Sunday is Mother's Day. Below are 20 funny Mother's Day cards from Some Ecards:
















Oh man. This is so true. I started to understand
what my parents did for me once I became a parent.




























For my wife.




For my Mom. (But this implies that I'm out of my awkward phase...)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMS!!

Lots more funny stuff can be found all day long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com. Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.