Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Hitting a New Stretch

>> Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Last week, I did this for the first time:



That's a super awkward selfie angle, but I'm stretching my quad with my heel to my butt while laying completely down. Back in high school, I would do that stretch sitting up. Then I leaned back more. Then I dropped down to my elbows. But now I can hold this while laying on my back for 60 seconds.

It's a pointless accomplishment, but whatever. So are children. And triathlons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.