Friday Funny 1323: "Back to School" Funnies

>> Friday, September 08, 2017

I started professor-ing (totally a word) again this week, so here are some college-related back-to-school funnies in the honor of the season:




Also true for us professors for the first fifty few days.




When the professor allows a 1-sided cheat sheet.










#LifeHack








THIS IS REAL.




I used to flirt like this. I was smooth.






This happened to me 3 semesters ago. I stumbled before even
starting the name, and she smiled saying "umm, yeah... that's me."






The first day vs the last month of class. This is 10000000% true.







More funny things posted all day on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

2 comments:

Unknown 6:15 PM, September 08, 2017  

Bahaha! How to start an essay, omg I'm so glad that isn't my life anymore.

SteveQ 2:02 PM, September 10, 2017  

The unpronouncable name thing? One of my profs was doing roll call and got to a bunch of foreign names: Obalala, Ochwende, Odonoghue when my friend Kelly shouts "That's O'Donoghue,you moron, not odd-on-ogg-oo!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.