We FINISHED the TC 10 Mile Yesterday!

>> Monday, October 02, 2017

Today, I just have a quick post with 4 pics from yesterday - I'll be back with my TC 10 Mile race report ASAP. Yesterday started at 5:40 a.m. with lots of family at our place:


Ready for the TC 10 Mile (and my wife ready for her 17th TC Marathon!).


Superhero kids cheering us on! (My offspring are
Spiderman and Captain America; the other's are my niece and nephews.)


The 10-miler finishers in my family! Now cheering on the marathon runners.


My wife and running buddy Megan on their way to the finish of the marathon!
(It had started raining pretty decently.)

Back with my full race report (and lots of fun photos) soon!

2 comments:

SteveQ 10:57 AM, October 02, 2017  

Evan Roberts got some good shots of you in a folder of thousands of photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/evanrobertsnz/sets/72157686545321281/

Steve Stenzel 4:19 PM, October 02, 2017  

Thanks SteveQ! He tweeted me a link to my photos in there yesterday. He took a LOT of nice ones! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.