Mid-Dec Workouts

>> Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Here are my last 2 weeks of training:



The only day I missed a swim, bike, or run was Saturday the 16th. I should have hit the trainer that day, but my parents were up overnight, and I just didn't push it. (I *could* have found time, but didn't fight the rest day either.)

Both of those weeks had around 21.5 running miles, which is nice!

My swim on the 7th was noted in this post where I swam my fastest CSS swim test ever.

I'll be back with a bit more about Friday's run shortly - it was my first true speed work in a looooooooong time. (Which is why I then had a short weekend run.)

Being Christmas is coming up, we'll see what these next 2 weeks will hold - I expect to be have a number of holes in my training calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.