Waterpark Weekend

>> Monday, January 08, 2018

Just 3 quick photos from a busy weekend. Back with training updates soon.

My Mother-In-Law turned 60 on Friday, so all of her kids (and their spouses) went to a stand-up show at a club at the Mall of America:


The first act opened with a "fingering buttholes" joke, so I knew I'd like him.

And then on Saturday and Sunday, we all played with cousins (and Grandpa and Grandma) at the Great Wolf Lodge waterpark. I hardly took any photos (because we were wet), but here's one from our room yesterday morning:


With the "wolf lodge" ears. Waiting for the waterpark to open.


My cuties in the kiddie pool.

Back with my "year in review" post with some DECENT training numbers shortly. (Hopefully tomorrow.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.