Morning Bike Workout (and Lack of Privacy)

>> Saturday, February 24, 2018

This morning, I hopped on the trailer for 80 minutes. I did a Spinervals workout and worked up a nice sweat:


Gross.

My wife works this weekend, but the boys are good watching cartoons for a bit, then turning off the TV to play (and coming down to talk to me if there are any issues). I called Henry down when I was about 10 minutes from the end and asked him to start pouring me a hot bath upstairs. I wanted to take a epsom salt bath post-spin, but we didn't have a ton of time.

When I got upstairs and hopped in the tub (thanks Henry!), the boys wouldn't leave, so we just chatted. Here was my view as I was having a nice soak:


No privacy here. (Henry loves that hat, and he wears it ALL the time. Obviously.)

Oh, also, I tweeted this earlier today (after my spin):



Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.