Racing This Weekend!!

>> Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Well, last night we finally secured a sitter for the boys. That means Pharmie and I have our first duathlon of the season on the books for Saturday!




Me and my cutie in transition as seen in my 2017 race report.

I will NOT have any major goals for this race as I'm not in SUPER shape and I still haven't been outside on my bike yet this year. But I'll go hard and see what happens. I may not have a "goals" post pre-race, but stay tuned for updates this weekend and a race report next week!

And CLICK HERE if you want to register.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.